Saturday, December 7, 2013

She's So the One!


     In addition to a mention in his blog, Frank Wilson, The Philadelphia Inquirer's distinguished Book Review editor, has given us a bonus, and called our book "a remarkably sharp (if slightly satirical) take on a slice of contemporary American Society." He adds, "I say 'slightly satirical' because there is no meanness in it, which is refreshing." 

     This slightly satirical not-mean book has aroused a great deal of curiosity as to how it came to be written in the first place. I'm not sure, exactly, as I wasn't there for the conception. But a great idea doesn't take that long to germinate, and there I was, listening in. One person with one idea shared it with another person, and then there were four people who all liked the idea, but who didn't necessarily agree with how things would evolve. There were disagreements. One day, I was given a name. Then a notebook and a pencil. I took notes. And that's when the fun began.


      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment